New Toro irrigation design software
Toro announced introduction of the latest version of its drip irrigation design software: AquaFlow 4.0. The software is more powerful than ever.
AquaFlow 4.0 is available as a web application that doesn’t require downloading the software to a computer. The user simply logs on to Toro’s AquaFlow website (aquaflow.toro.com), register, and start designing.
The company says AquaFlow 4.0 is easier to use, and a lot of requested features have been added such as easy lateral comparisons and expandable panels that automatically adjust to the user’s screen.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?