New Toro irrigation design software
Toro announced introduction of the latest version of its drip irrigation design software: AquaFlow 4.0. The software is more powerful than ever.
AquaFlow 4.0 is available as a web application that doesn’t require downloading the software to a computer. The user simply logs on to Toro’s AquaFlow website (aquaflow.toro.com), register, and start designing.
The company says AquaFlow 4.0 is easier to use, and a lot of requested features have been added such as easy lateral comparisons and expandable panels that automatically adjust to the user’s screen.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance