New Toro irrigation design software
Toro announced introduction of the latest version of its drip irrigation design software: AquaFlow 4.0. The software is more powerful than ever.
AquaFlow 4.0 is available as a web application that doesn’t require downloading the software to a computer. The user simply logs on to Toro’s AquaFlow website (aquaflow.toro.com), register, and start designing.
The company says AquaFlow 4.0 is easier to use, and a lot of requested features have been added such as easy lateral comparisons and expandable panels that automatically adjust to the user’s screen.
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- USDA to improve rural telecommunications infrastructure
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta