New Toro irrigation design software
Toro announced introduction of the latest version of its drip irrigation design software: AquaFlow 4.0. The software is more powerful than ever.
AquaFlow 4.0 is available as a web application that doesn’t require downloading the software to a computer. The user simply logs on to Toro’s AquaFlow website (aquaflow.toro.com), register, and start designing.
The company says AquaFlow 4.0 is easier to use, and a lot of requested features have been added such as easy lateral comparisons and expandable panels that automatically adjust to the user’s screen.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement