New Toro irrigation design software
Toro announced introduction of the latest version of its drip irrigation design software: AquaFlow 4.0. The software is more powerful than ever.
AquaFlow 4.0 is available as a web application that doesn’t require downloading the software to a computer. The user simply logs on to Toro’s AquaFlow website (aquaflow.toro.com), register, and start designing.
The company says AquaFlow 4.0 is easier to use, and a lot of requested features have been added such as easy lateral comparisons and expandable panels that automatically adjust to the user’s screen.
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting