China govt survey shows 16 pct of its soil is pollutedA nationwide investigation has shown that as much as 16 percent of China's soil contains higher-than-permitted levels of pollution, the environment ministry said on Thursday. FULL STORY »
More videos » |
View exhibitor videos »
Precision Agriculture Growth Points
Precision Ag News
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing prides themselves as being “The King of the Rotary’s” with their Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems. With numerous setup possibilities and sizes, ranging from a 5-ton to a 16-ton direct drives, they build it all! Featured is their 13-ton Direct Drive Blender that makes quick work of larger capacity Tenders and Trailer Tenders. If 13-ton batches are right for you, be sure to check out their website or call toll free today at 800-788-8085.
Sackett Blend Towers feature the H.I.M, High Intensity Mixer, the next generation of blending and coating technology which supports Precision Fertilizer Blending®. Its unique design allows for rapid blending and equal distribution of advanced liquid and dry additives. Counter rotating mixing shafts create a “fluidized zone,” which is ideal for blending and coating modern crop nutrients. It blends 3 ton batches in less than 30 seconds providing extremely high output and is winner of the 2013 ARA/Ag Gateway Technology Contest.
The R&R Minuteman Blend System is the original proven performer. Fast, precise blending with a compact foot print. Significantly lower horsepower requirement. Low inload height with large hopper for ease of filling. Direct drive eliminates need for belts, sheaves and bushings. Blender starts under load and blend partial loads. Center auger tube for better blending. Single load cell with digital readout is standard. Variety of stainless steel options available. Comes in 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 ton sizes.
Junge Control Inc. creates state-of-the-art product blending and measuring solutions that allow you to totally maximize operating efficiency with amazing accuracy and repeatability, superior reliability and accountability and increased speed, with complete confidence in your production process. The JungeWay system is fast, accurate and simple technology the Ag Retailers ask for when they want the right mix every time. Junge Control offers control systems for liquid and dry facilities with and without 24/7 self-service load outs with every load accurate since 1979.
The flagship blending system for the Layco product line is the fully automated Layco DW System™. The advanced technology of the Layco DW (Declining Weight) system results in a blending system that is one of the most accurate and fastest available today. Through its research and engineering group, Yargus Manufacturing developed the proprietary Layco Rotary Valve as well as a new highly flexible metering system called the Layco Flat Wire Chain. The Layco Flat Wire Chain meter is capable of a wide range of metered rates including rates up to 4 Tons per minute with a dual chute Layco Hopper.
The LAYCOTE™ Automated Coating System provides a new level of coating accuracy for a stand-alone coating system or for coating (impregnating) in an automated blending system. The unique metering and mixing chamber provides accurate results as the Layco PLC (computer) monitors the flow of the product as well as the flow of the liquid or powder during the coating process.
The DN345 Drawn Dry Spreader can carry more than 12 tons of fertilizer and 17.5 tons of lime. Designed to operate at field speeds up to 20 MPH with full loads and the G4 spreader uniformly broadcasts fertilizer at 90-ft. widths and lime at 60-ft. width. It features four high-floatation tires on a tandem axle walking beam suspension for less field compaction. Available with a MultApplier insert to spread two materials simultaneously and SpreadStar software for system control with the GreenStar 2 display.
The Pro-Force is a multi-purpose spreader with a wider apron and steeper sides. Our Pro-Force has the most aggressive 30” spinner on the market, and is capable of spreading higher rates of lime, fertilizer, litter and other hard to manage materials. The multi-bin spreader accurately spreads Side Dress, Dry Nitrogen, Gypsum, Soybeans and Cover Crops. FORCE Unlimited manufactures the only spreader trailer on the market, capable of spreading 1 to 4 products, with independent variable rate control in one pass.
MagnaSpread 2 & MagnaSpread 3 — With BBI’s patented multi-bin technology, these spreaders operate multiple hoppers guided by independent, variable-rate technology. These models are built on the heritage platform that established BBI as the leader in cost-in-use for fertilizing, features on-the-fl y nutrient mixing that optimizes precision, drastically cuts waste, and limits time spent in the field. Standard equipped with the company’s proprietary Binary Manifold for easy connection to precision agriculture technology, MagnaSpread 2 arrives with the new Task Command System from BBI Electronics as a stock component.
Features & Options: Adams’ newest addition to the handling equipment line is the new 13-ton Rotary Direct Drive blender, which comes with a newer style weigh hopper that is fitted with a 36-inch conveyor. The 13-ton rotary blender is fitted with an internal two direction center auger, which increases the blend time as well as dramatically increases the discharge rate.
AgFiniti, Ag Leader’s NEW cloud-based platform, allows you to send and receive data files wirelessly from the cab. Guidance lines, prescriptions, as-applied maps and other data files can be sent and received wirelessly and backed up on a secure AgFiniti account. Files also can be accessed from your smartphone or tablet in the field or at the office and shared with trusted advisors such as dealers, coops or farm managers.
- New software helps farmers manage nutrients
- La Crosse Seed releases cover crop tools
- Cheminova launches Cercobin fungicide
- Three stage 20 foot telescoping light mast
- AkzoNobel adjuvants help ensure more effective crop protection
- EnviroLogix offers test kits for Duracade and MIR 162
Staff News Articles
- Flattering article about marker-assisted breeding
- Rail fertilizer deliveries ordered and being tracked
- Vermont approves bill requiring mandatory GM labeling
- Commentary: Corruption keeps people starving
- Board hears complaints about rail service
- Brandt and USDA focus on saving trees
- Japan’s trade talks with U.S. to resume on Monday, gaps remain
- Dramatic warming to trigger surge in corn planting
- Ethanol: Bleak presence, brighter future
- Is there an advantage to more corn acres in your rotation?
- Drought maintains strangle-hold on southern Plains
- Oregon BEST funds semi-autonomous electric vehicle
- 2014 Farm Bill means big changes for agriculture
- Pop up fertilizers: What you need to know
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- The boy is back? Risk of El Nino this year increases
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- How to create promotions that attract ideal clients
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants